Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Sweet Home Alabama


So only 17 more days till I go home to visit everyone. I am so excited. I look forward to these visits every year. Sofia is excited as well. She is looking forward to seeing her MiMi and PaPa. I am determined this year to only pack one large suitcase and one small for both of us and that is IT! I always over pack. No stroller this year either (also a 1st) but maybe I will buy one of those inexpensive umbrella strollers when I get there. I have to start planning what to take this weekend--I know it is a little early but I have to make sure I don't forget anything! I don't have any major plans while I am there: take Sofia to Pt. Mallard, maybe skating with Mallory, Balloon Festival, Sex in the City Premiere (for me of course, not Sofia!), shop a little and that is really about it.

No comments :