Monday, May 12, 2014

Weekend recap and iPhone dump

Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and that you all celebrated the moms in your life!

Friday night Honey and I went to see Kathy Griffin perform. She was her normal raunchy self but after a while, celebrity gossip humor gets old. But we got dressed up and so that is always fun!



I'm so over grainy iPhone pics!

Saturday morning we had soccer as  usual and I took a few pictures of Sofia before her game since our coach scheduled the official portraits during out game time. Ugh.





 The rest of the weekend was spent packing! That's right, we are moving in 19 days!!!! WHAT?!?!

It'll be goodbye Phoenix and HELLLLLOOOO Austin!!

More random pictures from my phone.


My happy girl at riding lessons yesterday.

Trotting with Rebel!

 Sofia's soccer fans!

Leaving the salon after cutting off 3 inches of dry hair! Maybe some Texas humidity will help!


At the dentist. Have I mentioned I DO NOT like the dentist? I gotta go back this week. 


Our future home!!! Dripping Springs, TX!!


No comments :