Hi everyone, so sorry I have been absent. Sometimes I think my blogging is like my working out – difficult for me to stick with! But none the less, I am back! Of course nothing very exciting to report but let’s see…..
- thanks for all the comments on the Chuck E Cheese Party – I have to make the reservations today (insert my sad face). Gotta get the goody bags going and all the other stuff to make it as cute as can be
- Halloween costumes are all set – Sofia is a Genie and a lion (depending on where we are going)
- Roll Tide
- Arizona fall still = 90+ degrees – I mean how am I supposed to take cute fall pumpkin patch pictures with Sofia sweating and being blinded by the sun?
- Today while running (or walking) on the treadmill I watched VH1 – I never watch VH1. I learned that Pearl Jam has a new album out. WOW talk about taking me back to the good ole days of high school….oh the memories
- I have officially sworn off eBay
- I have also completed by Etsy Fall shopping for Sofia and got such CUTE things I highly recommend it over eBay any day!
- Thanks to QVC most of birthday and Christmas shopping is completed. LOVE easy pay!
- I am so busy with Sofia’s Fall stuff there is not even a weekend that I could schedule Sofia to get 6 year pictures taken…ugh
- I let Sofia (for the first time EVER) pick out what dress she wanted to wear for Christmas (see below)
She picked the dress and shoes.
- Lilly is a wild maniac dog that now weighs 50lbs! She also enjoys destroying things (read she bit a hole in the shirt of a brand new Etsy outfit)—I was able to fix it.
- I really can not believe that my baby is about to be 6 years old.
- Oh and Sofia has had a substitute teacher all but 2 weeks of the school year (that started 8/10). Yesterday she was back (she has been sick – some sort of stomach thing) and today --- out again. The principal said they were looking at a permanent solution to her. YES – that makes me happy actually. I love the long-term sub they have had I just wish the kids would know for sure it was either Miss H (the sub) or a whole new teacher.
- I am off work today and going to surprise Sofia at lunch and bring her home after lunch – today is early release day. Do you guys have early release day? Every Wednesday kids get out of school at 12:30.
Bye for now and I pinky swear to be back to my regularly blogging self!