Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Swimming at the YMCA























So I am new to this whole blog thing--well i mean I read others but I have never thought of having my own. So I will try to post something each day, but for the most part I will just be sharing pics of my daughter on her daily adventures through life!




Sofia was in charge of her classroom "friend" this past weekend so we had to take Hopper everywhere with us.



We went to Red Lobster for dinner on Friday and then Hopper enjoyed swimming at the YMCA with Sofia. Sofia is swimming very good these days thanks to swim lessons at the Y and then she also swims there practially every day. After I work out she almost always wants to swim so of course I usually give in! Oh well, it is exercise for her too. It's great to have the Y so close because on the weekends we often go twice per day -- once for me to workout and Sofia plays in the childwatch and then again to swim. I'm working on my tan!




1 comment :

Anonymous said...

You look great, Whit!! And, of course, Sofia is adorable! I can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!!
Lu