- I didn't always cheer on the Crimson Tide! What??? I know, I used to be an Auburn fan. Blame my family. It wasn't until I moved from Alabama in 2000 that I became a TRUE Bama fan!
- I have excellent vision. No contacts, no glasses.
- I was married at the ripe old age of 21 and stayed married for 13 years. Getting a divorce was the best thing for both myself and my ex-husband. We are better friends now.
- I love being a runner but when I take off from running for an extended period of time, I HATE running.
- My favorite color is red.
- I've had 2 breast augmentations. I know. TMI? Maybe. First I made them smaller. Then I made them bigger. Truth be told, I'm going to have another because I want them to be different.
- It took over 5 years for me to become pregnant with my daughter. I have PCOS.
- Laser hair removal is amazing.
- I don't drink out of plastic cups, except for Tervis.
- I LOVE horses, cows, sheep and goats.
- I sleep with earplugs every single night.
- My favorite food is anything Asian.
- I love being a Mom.
- I love being a girlfriend/spouse.
- I believe in good ole fashioned "woman jobs" around the house. I NEVER ask Honey to clean. In fact, I don't want him to.
- I wished I lived during the Little House on the Prairie days.
- I've never traveled outside of the US, except right across the border in to Mexico.
- I always cry at church during the singing.
- I've never been to a funeral.
- I haven't been to a wedding in probably 10 years.
- If I were ever going to get married again, I would want an outside barn-ish wedding.
- I wish I were skinny.
- I wish I had thick, straight hair.
- I'm a tough mom. I'm not here to be friends with my daughter.
- I love thrift, yard sale and bargain shopping.
Wednesday, September 10, 2014
So I'm sure it's getting pretty boring around here with all the house junk, so I thought I'd share some random things about me!