Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Random

So I'm sure it's getting pretty boring around here with all the house junk, so I thought I'd share some random things about me!

  1. I didn't always cheer on the Crimson Tide! What??? I know, I used to be an Auburn fan. Blame my family. It wasn't until I moved from Alabama in 2000 that I became a TRUE Bama fan! 
  2. I have excellent vision. No contacts, no glasses. 
  3. I was married at the ripe old age of 21 and stayed married for 13 years. Getting a divorce was the best thing for both myself and my ex-husband. We are better friends now.
  4. I love being a runner but when I take off from running for an extended period of time, I HATE running. 
  5. My favorite color is red.
  6. I've had 2 breast augmentations. I know. TMI? Maybe. First I made them smaller. Then I made them bigger. Truth be told, I'm going to have another because I want them to be different. 
  7. It took over 5 years for me to become pregnant with my daughter. I have PCOS. 
  8. Laser hair removal is amazing. 
  9. I don't drink out of plastic cups, except for Tervis. 
  10. I LOVE horses, cows, sheep and goats. 
  11. I sleep with earplugs every single night. 
  12. My favorite food is anything Asian. 
  13. I love being a Mom.
  14. I love being a girlfriend/spouse. 
  15. I believe in good ole fashioned "woman jobs" around the house. I NEVER ask Honey to clean. In fact, I don't want him to. 
  16. I wished I lived during the Little House on the Prairie days. 
  17. I've never traveled outside of the US, except right across the border in to Mexico. 
  18. I always cry at church during the singing. 
  19. I've never been to a funeral.
  20. I haven't been to a wedding in probably 10 years.
  21. If I were ever going to get married again, I would want an outside barn-ish wedding. 
  22. I wish I were skinny.
  23. I wish I had thick, straight hair. 
  24. I'm a tough mom. I'm not here to be friends with my daughter. 
  25. I love thrift, yard sale and bargain shopping. 
 So there. Little random bits of info you didn't even ask for! Wanna know more? Ask away!

No comments :