Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I saw this on Laura's Blog and thought I would play along as well!

Tag Everyone!! You're it!!

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot chocolate!!
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Santa wraps everythin--last year he did not wrap some large items and Sofia was very upset.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? Pink on Sofia's tree and white everywhere else.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? nope
5. When do you put your decorations up? Usually the weekend after Thanksgiving.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?Ham
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child. The year is snowed a lot and my parent's had invited all of our family to our house and it was really cold and we had lot's of heaters going but it was still very cold and icey outside and some people could not back their cars out of our long driveway!
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? dib't remember.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? As a kid we did but with Sofia we have not. I like the pajama idea from Laura.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? All hand-blown glass ornaments on the main tree and then sofia's tree has her handmade items and ours together as well as lot's of pink girlie stuff.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Love it!
12. Can you ice skate? not well.
13, Do you remember your favorite gift? hmmm. Sofia, since she was born in late November and then as a child probably my cabbage patch doll.
14. What is the most important thing about the Holidays for you? trying to start some traditions for Sofia and seeing my parents, which is not often since I am in AZ.
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Magic Cookie Bars
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? eating dinner at my parent's house and opening presents. It has been a long time since we did that.
17. What tops your tree? star or bow
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? BOTH
19. What is your favorite Christmas song? Noel
20. Candy Canes! ok
21. What do you want for Christmas? money
22. Do you attend an annual Christmas party? just for work
23. Do you dress up on Christmas or wear PJ’s? not really
24. Do you own a Santa hat? no
25. Who do you normally spend Christmas with? Sofia now. I wish I was with my family in AL or friends in GA, this year will be hard because Sofia will be visiting TX and I will be by myself in AZ.

No comments :