Saturday, January 10, 2009

I was tagged

My good friend Laura tagged me today and I thought it was a fun tag! I have not had lots to post about lately so here goes.

Herea are the Rules:
*Grab the nearest book.
*Open the book to page 56.
*Find the FIFTH sentence.
*Post the text of the next two to five sentences in your blog along with these instructions.
*Don't dig for your favorite book, the cool book, or the intellectual one; pick the CLOSEST.
*Tag five other people to do the same

So this is the only book in arms reach of my computer:

"May 1st is celebrated , as throughout much of Europe, as Labor Day. This is when workers are honored by parades of trade unions accompanied by bands and banners."

So, what book am I reading? A Quick Guide to Customs & Etiquette: Norway

I know, very exciting!!

I tag:
Elizabeth
Ashley
and well....let me see who else...

2 comments :

Laura said...

I was like, "What the - ?!" Some book, Whit!! Ha, ha!!

How does it feel to have the woman home?

goooooood girl said...

your blog is so good......