Friday, January 30, 2009

It has been a while...

Well, I don't even know where January has gone! I have been missing in action lately because I have been busy moving. I am happy to report that I am finished and will have my internet reconnected today (I hope)!


Tomorrow is my mom's birthday--Mom, I love you VERY much, Happy Birthday!!!!


Sunday I will be rooting for the Cardinals to win the Super Bowl -- though I really am not a fan of the NFL or really any professional sports.


I am also pretty sure I am addicted to Facebook and Skype!


Oh and yesterday as a nice Welcome to your New Home gift, I found this in the garage:
It ran out from under a box that I moved so I quickly grabbed the nearest spray I could (Scrubbin Bubbles) and soaked it down then I smashed it to pieces. It was easily 3 inches long! Ugh I hate pests!!!!

1 comment :

Laura said...

Happy Birthday to your mom! And isn't this like the second time you've had problems with those varmets? Also, I expect new house pictures really soon!