Friday, June 19, 2009

Sofia's Summer Adventures




Sofia is in TX for most of the summer, visiting her Dad and Grandparents. She is having lots of fun from what I hear! I do know that she has acquired a rabbit and 2 turtles so far. I have decided those are TX pets and not allowed to exit the state!!! Since she is there for a while I looked for some summer activities for her to do and managed to find a few good things for her.


Next week she is going to "Under the Sea" camp at a local Children't museum. She will go Tues-Thurs for 3 hours each day. This will be a good chance for her to explore and spend some time with some other kids.


After that week, the next she will be doing this. Yep, Surf Camp! Hey, I figure if you are spending the summer near the beach you might as well make the most of it! I can't wait to see pictures!


Then after that it is back to the museum for "Fairy Princess" week.


Of course, she is already having a great time going to the movies, Chuck E Cheese, Build a Bear and of course riding the carosel at the mall several times! She is getting the royal treatment for sure this summer!

2 comments :

BeholdingBeautiful said...

Oh my gosh, I can't wait to hear what she thinks of surf camp! That's awesome! Has Dad been told to take lots of pics? =)

Ashley said...

She is going to have a blast at the surf camp, I can't wait to see pics!