Thursday, November 20, 2008

5 YEARS!

WOW, my baby girl is 5 today, where does the time go? Just wanted to share a few snapshots from the years. I still remember the day the hospital like it was yesterday...still remember the pain too! I planned to deliver my sweet girl drug free, but at 9 1/2 cm. decided I could not do it!!! I ended up electing to have a c-section over using the vacum and boy that was the best decision!!!! Anywho, stayed in the hospital for 5 days and then took my sweet little bundle home! I never knew true happiness or love until the day I held my sweet Sofia! Mommy loves you so much!!

































1 comment :

Laura said...

I loved those pictures of Sofia!! Such a sweet, sweet baby and young girl! Happy Birthday, Sofia!

Now, I just have to say... 9 1/2 cm?!?! Do you KNOW HOW CLOSE YOU WERE?!? What can I say. I made it to 7 cm and gave up, too, but 9 1/2!?!? So close. I was dead-set against a c-sec though, unless Alise was under stress. Didn't want to be cut on if not necessary.