I tell you what, there is a whole lot of nothing going on around here! Just some random stuff:
- So this past Sunday I taught my first EVER Sunday School class – I was so nervous and so happy when it turned out to be only 2 children!
- Nutcracker practice starts this weekend and yippee we get to spend way to much money on the costumes
- Sofia spent Saturday yucky sick and in bed most of the day so we did not do much this weekend at all
- I have cleaned and purged so much stuff from my house…what a feeling
- I am sad to announce that Butterscotch (the original Furreal Pony that Santa brought Sofia in 2006) was donated to the local Goodwill yesterday. Of course that does still leave Smores (the Furreal Pony that Santa brought Sofia last year)! Butterscotch had a broken tail, ear and someone (not naming any names – Lilly) ate his lower lip off.
- I am very happy to be starting the Alpha course at church tomorrow night
- I am in love with the show Greek. I have been catching up with seasons 1 & 2 on Hulu and am now watching the current season on tv
- I am so happy Sofia has made so many great friends at school this year. She has already been on so many play dates that I can barely keep up
- I have been a blog slacker lately
- I might be addicted to playing solitaire on the computer
- I have not had a scorpion sighting in more than 2 weeks – I think they are planning a major attack!
- Roll Tide Roll
and that is about it!