Don’t let this title fool you. While I do go shopping for myself, it is usually for the house – so not really for me. Somehow it seems like I spend all my money on Sofia (mainly her wardrobe).
Take today for instance, I had been good and saved my birthday money. So we went to the mall today. I have not been to the mall in months and months. But it was something to do after the game this afternoon (Roll Tide Roll). So we go to the mall and it went something like this:
- walk through Dillards – nothing
- go through the pet store, talk to Sofia about how expensive the dogs are in the pet store (after she asks me to buy her all of them), buy Lilly a treat
- go to Build-a-Bear, purchase Rainbow Wolfie (BAB # 5 million at our house) (nice job out of there for less than $40)
- go to Gap Kids, buy 3 headbands, 3 packs of sock, 1 pair of tights and one pair of pants – only $16.08 (great bargains)
- go to Wetzel Pretzels
- go to Icing, ask Sofia if she wants to get her ears pierced and she does not (kind of makes me happy) she picks out some sort of mirror thing for her purse ($8)
- go to Gymboree (I had a 20% off coupon) buy 2 pairs of clogs, 1 paid of leggings, 2 shirts and one dress (all super cute and all on sale) $80
- go to a shoe store to look for new tennis shoes for Sofia (she is now a 13.5) she picks out white Pumas with rhinestones (on sale) $44
- leave mall with Sofia stocked up and nothing for me. Oh well it was fun and I can’t think of anyone I would rather spend my birthday money on!
I mean just look at her! How could I say no? By the way that massive pile of clothes behind her is the “to be Ebayed” pile.
The new Bling Shoes
By the way, ROLLLLLLL TIDE ROLLLLLLL!