Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Randoms on Wednesday



Sofia is at British soccer camp this week. It is HOT. The instructors are also British. Their voices are dreamy. 


I signed up for the Dallas Metro PCS Half Marathon. Training started today. 


My sewing machine arrived! SO excited to try it out!

My fancy soccer girl!
 I finally decided on the drapery fabric for #harrisonwhitfarmhouse. It is HGTV Garden Odyssey in Fog. I love it. I have loved it from the beginning but it took a while to get Honey over to my side! it's so pretty in person and adds color to our HUGE great room.
 This past weekend we went to brunch. I decided brunch called for a mongrammed clutch. I scored mine with a groupon from Embellished Accessories and Gifts.
 Our MagicBands arrived! We will spend 8 days in Orlando but Epcot is the only Disney park we are doing. Our kiddos want rides and well, Universal delivers! We will go to: Discovery Cove Aquatica, Sea World, Busch Gardens, Epcot, Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure.
 Is it me or has spray paint came a long way since we were kids? So many colors and choices and finishes!
 My yummy salads I ate every day last week for lunch!
 Sofia ready for yet another riding lesson.
 um....yeah, we had just came from cheer practice and she wanted to come to the lot with me. She is wearing her "lot boots".

 Sofia loves taking her AG doll pics. Apparently she had a hair show for them last week.

Ok that's enough random for now!












No comments :