Sunday, April 18, 2010

All dressed up!

This past week the company that I work for held it’s annual awards banquet.  I was lucky enough to find a babysitter so I was able to attend. Now understand, this event ends each year with a party – that is  “what happens at spring training, stays at spring training” style!  I mean some of the stuff you see makes it a little difficult to look across the meeting room at some of your coworkers!  Anyway, just a pic of my and two of my BWFs (best work friends)!

Me, Steph and Jacque

What makes me happiest about this picture (other than being with these lovely ladies) – the dress is a 10 and yes that makes me VERY happy – side zip with no holding anything in makes for a happy girl!

spring training 001

Anna, Jen, Michelle (she just had a baby at 25 weeks and he is coming home soon) and me

work 4

Michael, Glenda, Me, Steph and Jacque

work 1

Glenda, Me and Jacque

work 2

Awww, Me and Jacque – she was my “date” for the evening because her (well technically her daddy’s credit card) bought our drinks! 

work 3

It is very rare that I go out and I must say it was a really fun night!  Me 2 drinks and 1/2 glass of wine and home by 11 (to kill a scorpion on the outside wall of my house) – all in all, a great night!

No comments :