Sunday, April 18, 2010

My new “do”

Well, it’s not really a “do”. Anyone that knows me knows that I am very LOW maintenance.  I don’t get my nails done, I don’t wear tons of make-up (but can’t live without my bare minerals) and I don’t really do much to my hair.  Well, since I have lost 30 pounds I decided I needed to spruce it up a bit for Spring and Summer.  Confession – I had not had my hair cut since October….2008!  Yes, disgusting I know but my hair grows very slow.  I also had not had color on it for 3 years or so.  Anyway, got it done about a week ago and Sofia snapped some pics of me after church one day.

PS –I have a really big nose, don’t I?  I mean I know I am judgmental about my pics, but isn’t my nose big?  Be honest – I can take it!

 

 whit 019 whit 006 whit 007 whit 018 whit 001

No comments :