Friday, November 22, 2013

Five on Friday

So happy to link back up with The Good Life, A. Liz Adventures, Carolina Charm and Hello! Happiness for Five on Friday.


ONE

Honey and I are leaving this afternoon for the Grand Canyon (again)! We are camping tonight and then hiking down to Phantom Ranch Saturday morning (10 miles) and we got lucky and got rooms at the ranch. Sunday morning we will hike back out. 10 miles. Up. Hill.  Oh boy! But best of all? The Weather. Check this out. Yes, that is snow. SNOW! (In case you are wondering where I leave my child all the time, she'll be at girl scout camp!)


TWO
Sometimes even I think the desert is pretty. Sometimes.

THREE
I'm making my return to running this week. Of course I hadn't stopped, but have only been doing it at the gym during Orange Theory or treadmill intervals. Well, I've decided to get back to distance running. I'll start out on the treadmill and then take it to the streets. I ran 3 miles yesterday afternoon at an 8:30 pace and felt good about that since I had already worked out in the morning. 

FOUR
Thanksgiving (Thanksgivingukkah) shopping list is done and the meal is planned. Thanks again to Pinterest. You can check out my board here.

FIVE
I'm addicted to Jane.com.  Have you shopped here? Do you love it? I do! So far this week I've bought the below items. They cover part of Hanukkah (for me - thank you Honey) and some of Sofia's Hanukkah too! Super excited to get all these cute items and you CANNOT beat the prices!

Monogrammed Pashmina Scarves! Just in time for ChristmasPersonalized Polka Dot Mirror, Magnet, Bottle Opener, or Pin!Little StatesRetro Owl Bracelets – 5 colors!SUPER CLEARANCE!! Candy Ball Earrings23” Unfinished Oversized Circle Monogram

MONOGRAMMED Chevron Cosmetic Case

1 comment :

Laura said...

Way cute goods! I'm gonna hafta check that site out! I laughed at the "where does my kid stay when I'm galavanting all over with my hubby" statement and the beautiful desert picture because of the other car in your side mirror. I bet he was saying, "Move on!!" Ha! Have a great weekend! Stay WARM!!!

I'm headed to TTown this weekend to see my Bestie!! There is a home game and Wayne is just beside himself that Alise and I aren't going! I'm like, I'm not going to a game without you and that's not exactly what I'm there for this weekend!