Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Super Salsa


This salsa is so yummy! I had it this week at our company Cinco de Mayo Salsa Contest and decided I had to make it myself. It is sooooo good! I did not have the red bell pepper, but it was still super! I just had it as a side item with chicken and used it as a salad. You will love this! It is also very low fat. I believe 2-3 fat grams in a 1 cup serving!
The recipe can be found here.
Enjoy!
On another note, I started taking Alli this past Sunday ( I get it free from our wellness program at work). So far so good. I'll let you know how my 1 week check-in goes.

2 comments :

Laura said...

Yum! I need some of that to go with my Idol watching right now! Where are the chips?

InsLady said...

What a pretty salse and it makes even better when it is as good as it looks.

Good luck with Alli, we have P90X that is still in the box I must say. My "BUFF" (NOT) husband won't get motivated to do it with me and I am so not one to do it by myself.