Thursday, February 27, 2014

March Excitement

How is it almost March? Where does the time go?

We've got a few things planned already for March!

  1. Riding lessons! Sofia is doing great with her riding and I it is by far the highlight of her week! If you are thinking of riding lessons, be sure to check out Groupon in your area! 

2. Baseball! While I'm not a huge fan, it is fun to attend a Spring Training game each year. Honey and I are headed out to see the Cubs and the Royals play this weekend. However, it is supposed to rain on Saturday so what are the chances it won't be sunny and warm on Sunday for the game?
3. Spring Break! Not sure what I am doing for Sofia during her break from school. I would love for her to attend a camp or something..just not sure what it will be just yet. 

4. Anniversary! March 10th will mark our 2nd anniversary! 

5. Viva Las Vegas! Honey and I are headed to Las Vegas later in the month to see none other than Jerry Seinfeld! Super excited!

6. Spring/Pre-move cleaning! Stay tuned for more on this!!

7. Soccer! Time to sign Sofia up for more soccer! This year she has to play up with the 10-14 year olds. She is super nervous about playing with the "big" girls!


1 comment :

Laura said...

Busy, busy girl! I don't blame Sophia! I'd be scared, too!!