Friday, February 28, 2014

Five on Friday

So happy to link back up with The Good Life, A. Liz Adventures, Carolina Charm and Hello! Happiness for  Five on Friday!




1. These shoes! Went to Nordstrom Rack and had to have! Rocking them on casual Friday because that's how I roll!



2. Vegas! We are headed to Vegas in 3 weeks to see Jerry Seinfeld! So I've been doing lot's of looking on Pinterest for Vegas outfits.
 


3. Spray Tan! I've never had one because yes (yikes) I try to soak up actual sun or (double yikes) I've gone to the tanning bed! Well not this year! I'm planning a spray tan soon and consulted with a local pageant girl that I know who always looks perfectly tan (golden). So I am excited to get my tan on! After all, if you can't tone it - TAN IT!


4. Purses. I had to drop one of my purses off for repair yesterday but I was super happy to hear it was going to be less than $40 to repair. I also got my hand slapped for not conditioning the leathers. So note to everyone: condition your leather (especially if you live in dry climates).
5. Youth as We Know It! I just got this yesterday, but I am loving it so far! Has anyone else used it? I really like the way it smells and I shamefully do not have a skin regimen so I am trying to start somewhere!








2 comments :

Allison @ Mrs. Southern Mama said...

Bliss products are awesome. Let me know how you like it!

Laura said...

I saw the pic on FB of those shoes and I loved them. Although I might break my neck in them, I would definitely try them on.

Spray tan...I've gotten like two. They are beautiful day two, three, and four, but after that, watch out! Especially between your fingers!