Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Wordless Wednesday....not really


So a friend at work gave me this diet plan (she got it from her dad who is a doctor). I went online and looked up lots of details about 3 day diets and most of them are cosidered fad diets and you gain all the weight back during your 4 "normal" days. But heck, I am always willing to try a diet. So I am doing it this week, today is day 3. I weighed on Monday morning and have not weighed since, I will weigh tomorrow morning. She weighed after one day and had lost 2 pounds! I will post the results for myself tomorrow.

As far as the diet is concerned, the breakfasts and dinners are fine. I am full, etc. The lunches are not so great. First, I had never tried cottage cheese and was gagging during my lunch yesterday. I could not eat it all. YUCK! I have done really well though. No substituting and no extras. You can have diet soda, which is great, so I have had 1 can each day. Supposedly it is the way all of the foods work together during the 3 days that make you lose the fat. Again, not sure yet, but will let you know tomorrow after I weigh.

3 comments :

Muffy said...

OOH! That looks SCARY!!!! HAHA!!!

Laura said...

Thanks for posting this!! I've heard of this, but I've never tried it! It just sounds so yucky!!

Miss Janice said...

Good luck with the diet!