Friday, March 14, 2014

Five on Friday - Vegas Prep

So happy to link back up with The Good Life, A. Liz Adventures, Carolina Charm and Hello! Happiness for  Five on Friday!




In honor of our anniversary trip to Vegas next weekend:

One - Nails! My tried and true favorite - Lincoln Park After Dark gel.


Two - Spray Tan! My first ever! It was awesome! I had a personalized airbrush tan by a fantastic girl who tans all the AZ pageant girls! She uses Norvell products and they are awesome! So happy with the results! I'm actually going to go back next Thursday before we leave!

Right after:
 This am:

Three - Vegas Date Night Outfit! I'm not sure if it is good or bad that I live just a mile away from the Premium Outlets but none the less, BCBG fixed me up for our Saturday night in Vegas!



Four - Tulips! My Honey sent me beautiful tulips on our anniversary! He's the best!


Five - Funny! Just because I'm feeling kinda lazy at work today...


No comments :