Wednesday, March 5, 2014

It's 40/40 Time!


Today is an AWESOME day! It's the start of 40/40 for myself and about 350 (and growing) folks all across the US (and outside of the US too)!



What's 40/40? I'm glad you asked.
"The Facebook group connects not only participants in Ahwatukee, but also participants across the United States and in other countries. Everyday members in the group motivate one another to work out for 40 minutes (or even more) a day, and share tips".

You can read more here. 


Basically, during Lent, we make a commitment to workout at least 40 minutes every day for 40 days straight. No breaks. No skips. No off days.

Now, some people do take days off and if they do, they make up the time on other days. It is really just a way to refocus your efforts and push yourself. I LOVE it! This is my 3rd year to participate. It really is a great way to celebrate yourself (and others) and I love to see the changes I can make over the 40 days.




Interested in joining 40/40? Comment below and I'll send the Facebook info to you!




2 comments :

Steve Finnell said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brittney said...

Oh this is a great idea! I'll have to squeeze in a workout for me today...but I think I'll jump in. I was looking for something for Lent...and I love this idea!