Sunday, January 31, 2010

All about MEme Monday

 

with MommyBrain and SupahMommy

Tell us about a time you got pulled over.

Well, let’s see….I have gotten pulled over 4-5 times.  The most memorable was the first – when I was 16!  Failure to yield the right-a-way!  A traffic cop was directing school traffic and I thought he told me to go thru….um, apparently NOT!  Boy was I sick on that drive home to tell mom and dad.  YIKES!  I turned on the water works real good  and hey, they were REAL!  I was so scared!

Head on over to Supahmommy’s to play along!

4 comments :

Tracie Nall said...

I hope your parents were nice about it!! Sounds like a pretty honest mistake, especially for a new driver.

jill said...

sounds like we're soul sisters ... i know i can't count my stops on one hand. i have a bit of a lead foot, but i've tried SO hard to be better since the wild woman was born! did the tears work? :)

Anonymous said...

sounds like a pretty honest mistake, especially for a new driver. kinda like me lol
thanks for sharing in Meme monday.
im new to the blog

Desert Rose said...

Found you through today's meme...I'm in AZ too, but I'm a native here. Now a follower of your blog! Stop by to see mine!