Sunday, September 28, 2008

I LOVE FREE STUFF

What is better than an awesome yardsale or thrift store bargain? Why a FREE item of course! Yesterday on my way home from dropping Sofia at a friends house for a playdate, I saw this lovely item in a driveway with a "FREE" sign taped to it. I stopped, I like it, I loaded it up! I love having a big SUV at home just for those occasions. So I brought it home, cleaned it up, replaced the closure hardware and revitalized the stain and presto chango new tv cabinet in my master bedroom! Yes, incase you are wondering, I pulled it up the stairs myself. I know. It is actually not super heavy--probably Target furniture I believe, but I love to lock the TV away and before the tv just sat on top of my dresser. So this is much nicer.






1 comment :

Laura said...

I am SOOO jealous!! Only you could find such a deal!