Sunday, September 7, 2008

She just might be a cheerleader afterall...






So as you all know, Sofia has attended a couple of cheer clinics, with mixed enthusiasm. This coming Friday night is her half-time debut at the high school that taught the last clinic. We are going, because she gets her shirt, poms and picture. However, she told me today she is really looking forward to her formance--that's performance to you and me. Anyway, while we were out and about over the weekend (yes at a Goodwill), we came across a cheerleader outfit and she said she HAD to have it. So we got it ($2) and took it home, she told me to wash it as soon as I could. So today, she pretty much lived in the outfit. She actually surprised me with how much of the cheers she remembered from the clinics. I will certainly have film and video from the game on Friday night. I did also come across a few treasures at the Goodwill (yes, I know) the best of which was a Pottery Barn Kids playroom table for .....$3.99 yep, my Goodwill hook-up set me up nice! Also for those of you keeping track of the number of GW shopping trips--just to put your mind at ease, there have been 4 car/truck loads of stuff taken to the GW. I will have GW pics tomorrow.

1 comment :

Laura said...

OMG!!!! I can't belive you get stuff like that at GW!!!! I'll have to check out our GW store soon!!