Thursday, September 25, 2008

I've Been Tagged


Madras and Martinis has tagged me to share 7 random / weird facts about myself so here you go:

1. I can not bare to let my teeth touch wooden popscicle sticks. I love popscicles, but heavens do not let my teeth touch that stick.



2. I do not get in the ocean any more than knee deep. Nope, no thank you. Sharks, jelly fish, crabs, burning on newly shaved legs. I just can't do it.



3. I can not and will not EVER take a cruise. Sorry, Titanic Phobia. I know probably silly, but can't do it.



4. I drive my car down to the very last mile every time before I stop and get gas. I don't like to stop and get it--maybe because it is always so hot here, not sure but I am notorious for almost running out of gas.



5. I LOVE Halloween and Easter--more than Christmas or any other holiday. Love the decorations, love themed parties. Those are my favorites.



6. I can not bare to hear the word f-a-r-t. I am not sure who ever thought this would be an acceptable word but you will never hear me utter that word.


7. I will always be an overpacker. I mean 3 outfits per day plus shoes and always 1 extra outfit per day I am gone for both Sofia and I. That makes for a whole lot of luggage. Always over pack.


So now I am tagging the following:








CLEMSONGIRL AND THE COACH


Make sure you check out all of those fabulous blogs!

1 comment :

Laura said...

You MUST be feeling better to come up with all that random stuff!! I laughed out loud. Wayne wanted to know what I was laughing at. I told him that I finally found someone who shared the same Titantic phobia that he had!! Go figure!