Friday, October 25, 2013

5 on Friday

So happy to link back up with The Good Life, A. Liz Adventures, Carolina Charm and Hello! Happiness for Five on Friday.

-One-

Who needs all that pumpkin spice blah blah blah when this stuff is around? So yummy!!
 

-Two-
 
This is what my living room looks like right now! Sofia's almost 10 and I've made her costume every year, why stop this  year? I've gotta stop and pick up more feathers today for the costume party tonight.


 -Three-

Enough of all this Saban going to Texas talk. I hope he stays in Bama, but if the goes, the Tide will always rise!!

-Four-

Not happy that a meeting from yesterday got rescheduled to this afternoon and I have to miss Sofia's awards ceremony at school today. She made the Principal's List for straight A's! Woo Hoo!!

-Five- 
Honey and I just made camping reservations for late November at the Grand Canyon and we will be hiking down and back in one day (20 miles)! Super excited!! It will be COLD!!!
 

2 comments :

Laura said...

WTG, Sofia!! Love her costume, BTW! Not sure what you've heard this week about Saban, but hubs told me he heard that Terri was looking at houses in a swank Austin neighborhood! Say it isn't so. God, I hope Bama keeps him!!

Have a good weekend!

Elise @ Her Heart and Home said...

hi from the linkup!!!

i am so jealous of yall's grand canyon trip! on my bucket list for sure!!!

and girl scout cookie creamer?!?! i neeeeed! ;)

hope you had the loveliest friday!
xx
elise