Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Weekend Review

So what did we do this weekend? Not much! It was great!

Friday night, we grilled some burgers and I saw how quickly food can add up and how easy it is to make better choices to keep my calories under their proper level.

Saturday was Sofia's first soccer game of the season. Her team may have lost, but she scored their only goal so she was on cloud 9!!

GO Strikers!
 










After soccer, Honey and I went for a 5 mile hike.



Once our activity was done for the day, we headed home for some football, gym time and a few errands. Oh and all the while Honey was smoking a pork shoulder for pulled pork! It turned out super yummy!

Sunday we were lazy all day. Except for a trip to Walmart for the next 2 weeks of groceries and the beginnings of Sofia's Halloween costume. Stay tuned for a sneak peak!

I worked from home yesterday and started the day with Sofia at the dentist, did a lackluster workout at the gym and then came home for more vegging.

Hope everyone had a nice weekend!

1 comment :

Laura said...

I can't get over how big Sofia has gotten. She is growing into a beautiful girl! Those pics with the mountains in the background are just gorgeous!

I read your meal plan and the meals look great! I'm kinda getting in a rut myself with all the planning, but I'm trying to remind myself the alternative: a higher grocery bill and the same ol'same ol' again. Maybe it's just the mood I've been in lately.

Have a good week!