Sunday, August 17, 2008

Dining Area/Family Room















My Kitchen, Dining and Family are all one large room. I am really happy with the way this room is coming together. I purchased the large horse picture over the couch on eBay and I am really happy with it. The 2 side white chairs were about $40 each from a furniture store as floor models. The rug was a target clearance find. The rooster side table I love and got a few years back at a home furnishings outlet. I think my mom bought it for me. She was with me when I got it. The other side table is is $30 old sewing machine table from a YS. All of the pillows are YS and GW from this week. Oh and the yellow/gold drapes in the downstairs rooms--Target Table cloth's, all 75% clearance, 4.98 each. No need to invest in custom draperies in a rental. I have more I need to do on the TV wall, so I did not post any pics of it.

No comments :