Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Entry Hall


So I thought I would share some pictures of Casa de Herrera (how ya like that spanish?), since I am always posting all of my thrift and yardsale finds. ***Keep in mind this is a rental house so that explains the blah boring near white walls everywhere***
I will use abbreviations to specify where the item was found: YS(yardsale), GW (Goodwill), TS (thrift store), E (ebay)
I will start with the entry way. I forgot the closeup picture but here you will find:
  • old vanity table turned entry hall table, YS
  • 3 books, 2 of which are old editions of Miss Manners, TS
  • Lamp, GW
  • small bird figurine, TS, last week
  • glass cloche, GW
  • bird under cloche, JoAnne 70% off clearance
  • natural fiber balls under cloche and in the white bird cagey gazebo looking thingy, GW this week
  • the white bird cage/gazebo looking things, GW this week
  • 3 picture frames, all TS or GW
  • pheasant picture on wall, GW

I plan to change this table depending on the season/holiday. Trying to make a better holiday decorating plan this year.

No comments :