Thursday, August 7, 2008

Viva Las Vegas


So we are off to Las Vegas today. We are driving since it is not too bad of a drive (5 hours). We will be there until Monday. The plan is to swim, shop, eat and repeat! We always go to the outlets there and I make a beeline to where??? Why Strasburg Children of course! It is my one opportunity in the Western United States to stock up on clothing for my child. So I am practicing my credit card swipe right now! I will have plenty of pictures to share when we get back. Of course I had already packed my luggage but then made a small stop yesterday at Kohl's and Ross and pretty much got a whole new vacation wardrobe! So have a great weekend everyone and I will post pics on Monday!

2 comments :

Laura said...

Have fun in Vegas!!!

Remind me to tell you later about my OE plan that went down the drain yesterday!!!

CathyBB said...

Hi, Bama Girl. I saw your post on Kelly's Korner about cute baby clothes and I just had to come here and say "thanks" for the big smile you put on my face! =) I consider the cute baby clothes must-have items, too! That was really cute. Have a great trip!