Monday, July 1, 2013

Catch up post

So since I haven't been regularly blogging, not sure I still have any of my blog friends, but here's to making new ones! I thought I would do a few catch up posts. Not a lot of words, just some pics and brief updates.

Quick background on me: Married in 1997, Daughter Sofia born in 2003, divorced in 2010, single until I met my sweetheart, man of my dreams in March of 2012. Boy has my life changed. I am happier than I have ever been and I know what it really feels like to be loved and appreciated!

So let's take a quick look at some of our travels and happenings over the last 15 months!

Our first "official" Facebook picture!


Our first trip together for Mother's Day 2012 - Prescott, AZ Wine Festival and then hiking in Oak Creek Canyon


Our first Vacation togetgher - Kaiu, June 2012


July 4, 2012


Sedona Wine Festival - October 2012



Christmas in California - Golden Gate Bridge

I'll be back with more!

No comments :