Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Magical Maui Vacation - part 1

Whew, we just got back from 8 days in Maui and it was AMAZING! My Sweetheart also impresses me with our vacation destinations and finds ways to spoil and surprise me!

Let me first say, when we plan a vacation, we PLAN a vacation. We have an itinerary. We take it with us and we pretty much follow it to a T. This works like a charm for us. To fussing, no time wasted trying to figure out what to do. It works. Think I'm kidding? Take a look. Don't judge. lol


We started our week off flying 1st Class (Woo Hoo - thanks for all the miles Honey) and on our first night went to drinks at the Four Seasons and then to what could possibly be the best sushi in the entire world at Koiso. You must have reservations. We ate there twice during our stay!








I'll be back with more later! Have you been to Maui? What were your favorite spots?






2 comments :

Southerner said...

Thank you so much for leaving me a comment on my blog! I see you just went to Maui. In Feb I was able to go to Kauai for the 2nd time. It is so beautiful over there! Don't you love snorkeling and checking out their beautiful beaches? We did a whale catamaran tour this past visit and had a whale come right up to the boat about 5 feet away.

Bamawhitney said...

Loved Maui! Went to Kauai last year - LOVED it! I prefer Kauai but Maui was heavenly too!