Tuesday, July 2, 2013

One More Day....

Till we leave for Maui! Woo Hoo!! Can't wait! We are staying in Wailea and have a full agenda planned! Snorkeling, scuba (my first time), hiking, eating, horseback riding, eating and more! I just hope I can control my shopping!

Me packing and planning for vacation means shopping too! New bathing suits, dresses, shoes, flip flips and more! hee hee - I have a problem! I even make an agenda that shows which outfit I am wearing when and where - complete with accessories. Maybe I have a problem! This  year, I even packed my Sweetie's suitcase. He might not be happy with some of my picks!

Speakind of shopping, it might be a problem that I pass 3 Ross stores, 2 Marshall's and a TJ Maxx on my way home from work each day! yikes!

Hope y'all are enjoying summer!

No comments :