Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Jenna's Comment Challenge - Day 3 - Pinterest

I'm teaming up with Jenna today for the commenting challenge!

Ok, I LOVE Pinerest! I'm BamaWhitney! Pinterest has made me a better baker for sure! I try all kinds of things! I haven't used it for crafts as much. I also love it for motivational posters. I have lots of workout posters I have pinned as well as home ideas. I can't get enough of Pinterest!!

Below are some of my favorites, tried and true.

Chicken Garlic Skillet

Cinnamon Sticky Bun

There's a whole lot more on my YUM board. Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out Jenna's blog!

3 comments :

Laura said...

I'll have to try those sticky buns. Haven't seen that pin. It reminds me of what we call, "Monkey Bread."

So excited about your move to Austin!! That's great! Austin is a fun town! You're just getting closer to Bama, aren't you?! Roll Tide!!

Bamawhitney said...

Laura - SO easy and SO SO good!

Kristi said...

Visiting from Jenna's blog!

I love Pinterest, but I think I need to actually try some of the pins I've actually pinned :)