Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Jenna's Comment Challenge - Day 2 - Favorite TV...Yikes, where do I start?


I'm linking up with Jenna's comment challenge again today! Today's discussion...TV!

Well, we LOVE tv.  What was life like before DVR? Our list looks something like this:
  • House Hunters and House Hunters International
  • All Bravo Food Shows
  • Iron Chef
  • Chopped
  • Next Food Network Star
  • Big Brother
  • Shark Tank
  • Naked and Afraid
  • Million Dollar Match Maker
  • Million Dollar listing
  • The Walking Dead
  • Breaking Bad
  • Prison Break
  • The Shield
  • Homeland
  • Pretty Wicked Moms
  • Dance Moms
  • Toddlers and Tiaras
  • any show about BBQ
  • Diners, Drive-ins and Dives
  • Duck Dynasty
  • Real Housewives of OC

And on top of all that....Any new cooking competition, house renovation, National park show we can find we are all over it! You know what's missing from this line-up? Comedy?  Hmmm...

2 comments :

Karmen said...

Such a fun array of show! I like to watch House Hunters when I can catch it on. I don't know why but I love to look in houses. I will sometimes stop and take an info sheet on a house for sale. And no, we aren't looking to buy. I also have the realtor.com app on my phone. So sad. :)

Bamawhitney said...

I agree. It's like blogging - sorta permission to be nosy! hee hee